Lord Kelvin once said "if you cannot measure it, you cannot improve it". When it comes to agile, measurement should be the bread and butter of your everyday workflow. But what should we measure anyway? Let's find out together.
All our posts
- Remote Work: 3 Tips to Do It Right
- Software Evolution and Maintainability
- The importance for team managers to get to know their team
- Software Estimates Part 2: Three DOs and three DON’Ts about estimates
- Software Estimates Part 1: The problem with software effort estimation
- Quality Metrics: What to measure and why?
- 5 Simple Practices for Building Trust within Your Team
- 3 Most Important Challenges of Agile Software Management
- Agile: 5+1 Advantages of using Kanban
- Agile Metrics: What to measure and why?
- Bad mood: How critical could it be to my team's development process?
- Software Quality Control: Why should I care?
- Why is it important to celebrate milestones in the workplace?
- Kanban vs Scrum: Choose the best one for your team
- 3 + 1 reasons to ensure Teamwork on board
- Agile 101: Kanban Basics & Benefits
- Welcome to the Cyclopt blog!