The definition of the word metric is a “standard of measurement”. Software metrics refer to countable entities that measure software. But what do we measure in software and why? The answer is straightforward.
All our posts
- Remote Work: 3 Tips to Do It Right
- Software Evolution and Maintainability
- The importance for team managers to get to know their team
- Software Estimates Part 2: Three DOs and three DON’Ts about estimates
- Software Estimates Part 1: The problem with software effort estimation
- Quality Metrics: What to measure and why?
- 5 Simple Practices for Building Trust within Your Team
- 3 Most Important Challenges of Agile Software Management
- Agile: 5+1 Advantages of using Kanban
- Agile Metrics: What to measure and why?
- Bad mood: How critical could it be to my team's development process?
- Software Quality Control: Why should I care?
- Why is it important to celebrate milestones in the workplace?
- Kanban vs Scrum: Choose the best one for your team
- 3 + 1 reasons to ensure Teamwork on board
- Agile 101: Kanban Basics & Benefits
- Welcome to the Cyclopt blog!