WABLI is a research project that refers to the design and development of a low-code platform which facilitates the software development process providing innovative solutions on the following axes:
- Formulate user requirements and software specifications.
- Automated code generation based on the designed prototype.
- Continuous quality monitoring and targeted recommendations for maintainability improvements.
- Support the evolution of the application under design.
The duration of the project is 24 months.
- VILABS OE
- Κυκλική Βελτιστοποιητική ΙΚΕ - Cyclopt